- You need to make registration on the Platform to be able to use the features in the Platform.
- To complete registration on the Platform, You need to provide information that we need as referred to in Point C (Personal Data) hereinbelow.
C. Personal Data
- Depending on the nature of your interaction with Us, some examples of personal data which We may collect from You include full name according to valid identity card (KTP or Passport), cellular phone number, residential address, email address, gender, nationality, date of birth, marital status, geo-localisation, employment information, biometric data such as your profile picture, age group, country of residence, travel information, and hobbies and interests.
- You can activate or deactivate the location identification service when You use the Platform.
- If so required, We can make verification directly to You regarding personal data that You have given through the Platform.
- Information that You give shall be accurate and true.
D. Data Chat, Video Call and Voice Call in the Chat with Doctor Feature
For Your convenience in interacting with Doctors, the chat service shall be available (in this case You can also send picture to the doctor relating to medical condition), video call and voice call on the Platform. You know and agree that for the purpose of review, video call service and voice call shall automatically be recorded and the chat history shall also be kept.
E. Lab Tests
- Information that you provide for the Laboratory Test feature shall be used by Us for registration process and Laboratory Order.
- You can order the Laboratory Test for another person with approval from the said person.
F. Visitor Data
You know and agree that the Platform shall collect information regarding the use, such as (but without limitation to) total visit, source of visitor and visitors’ activity. This data is collected by and used by Us with purpose of increasing your satisfaction and Our Service.
- We and Service Provider may utilize Your Personal Data for business and operational activities according to purpose for which the Personal Data is given including to:
a. provide information to You and Service Provider according to Your request in relation to Our Service.
b. Providing the making of prescription and/or medicines according to Your request in relation to Our service in the Health Store feature.
c. Developing, increasing and providing the product and service in accordance with Your need.
d. Responding question, comment and input from You.
e. Giving information/sending e-mail and/or SMS containing promotion periodically to You if there is a certain offer and/or promotion for new products, special offer, or any other information which You may need.
f. Using and disclosing this information if so needed for medical review, legal service, and audit, consisting of deception and detection of misuse and adjustment program, as well as planning and business management.
G. Your connection to Other Platform
This Platform can contain links to other third party platforms (“Third Party’s Platform”) and content of Third Party (“Content of Third Party”). For security purpose, You need to learn and read thoroughly the prevailing policy on personal information handling in the Platform of Third Party Platform and/or Content of Third Party.
H. Collection, use and disclosure of personal data
We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to Us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
I. Disclosing your personal data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the Service to you;
- to third party service providers, vendors, contractors, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions with reference to the above-mentioned purposes; or
The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, our commercial, business and/or employment relationship has come to an end) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under a contract with you).
J. Governing Law
K. Security Effort
- We shall try to ensure that the information You give to Us is safe and shall not be used by unauthorized parties. For security purposes, We recommend You to always renew or upgrade the Platform and Your software and do not disclose Your password to any party whomsoever.
- We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk.
L. Question, complaint and contact